Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(Post from yesterday that wouldn't publish)

I am back from the free weekend!

I haven't posted all day because I've been busy with various school related things, but I am still here! There are a bunch of good (I think they're good) pictures from this weekend that I'd like to post, but Blogger and Hello both refuse to post any pictures. Hopefully, they will be fine by tomorrow.

It's not that big of a deal, but it's frustrating.

The free weekend was a good time. Greg, Dave, and Mike from MUC came and picked me up on friday. After getting lost and following some random guy to Alliance, we made it and spent the night there. The next day, I went home and spent time with my parents, my sister, and my dog. Oh yeah, Jesus too ... we went to mass. On sunday I went to my grandparents' house and finally met up with Bradley and came back to St. Vincent.

Like I said, today consisted of mostly business. Tomorrow will be kind of similiar, but not too bad. It's never that bad.

I'll try to get some pictures on ... when it lets me.

No comments: