Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Procrastinate now!

I haven't posted anything substantial for a little while. There are reasons, but there are also excuses. I've been kind of busy with school-type stuff for the past few days. I have a presentation on Machiavelli tomorrow, so I'll be doing that today.

Other than that, it's been an eventful week around St. Vincent so far. On monday, the college installed its new president. He seems like a really good (and very Catholic!) leader. He worked with Mother Theresa for a long time and was also religious advisor to the president. Because of his governmental connections, there were some governmental people there. I know it's blurry, but here are the head of the IRS and two representatives:


Then, yesterday was Seminary Alumni Day, so we had a big mass in the Basilica with all of the priests who went here concelebrating. Then we had dinner.

So, that's been my life of late. I've had some ideas for things I want to write about, things more meaningful than links to Strong Bad (though those are pretty meaningful) and things people say in class. I'll try to get to some of that stuff today.

No comments: